II.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. Information You Give Us
You do not have to give us any personal information to browse this Site. However, you may be asked to provide personal information to register as a user of this Site, to make purchases through the Site, to submit information or request information from us, or to use the services offered through this Site. This information may include:
- Registration Information: When you sign up for the Site, you are required to provide information such as your name, username, password, email address and birthday (day and month only), or, if you chose to connect via a third party social network, your login information for such third party social network.
- Payment Information: If you purchase products or services through the Site, you will be required to provide payment card information so that we may process the transaction, including without limitation the name of the cardholder, payment card number, CVV number, payment card expiration date, billing address, shipping address, the recipient’s name, telephone number, and email address.
- Product Reviews: You may choose to provide us with responses to surveys, product reviews, and user testimonials, including pictures that you submit to the Site in connection with the product review. This information may be made public to users of the Site and other third parties.
- Additional Information: Additional information that you provide to us, including through feedback, messages, emails, posts to public discussion boards, answers to surveys or questionnaires that you may submit.
B. Automated Information Collection
We may collect certain information about your use of this Site using tracking technologies or by other passive means. We may use analytics This “passively collected” information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website that allowed you to navigate to the Site, search engines used, the internet protocol (IP) address used, the length of time spent on the Site, the pages you looked at on the Site, other websites you visited before and after visiting the Site, the type of internet browser you have, the frequency of your visits to the Site, and other relevant statistics, including the following:
- Log Information. When you access the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, your computer operating system, mobile device and mobile operating system, name of your internet service provider or your mobile carrier, and one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of characters) that may uniquely identify your browser.
- The Site may include links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed by IP addresses. We use this information to improve the quality of our products and design.
- When you visit or access the Site, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Site. Additionally, advertisers receive the URL of the page you were on when you click on an ad on the Site.
III.HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information collected through the Site may be used by us for:
- Managing your account and providing the products and services you select through this Site;
- Responding to your questions and feedback;
- Contacting you, whether by email, postal mail, direct message, social media, or telephone with information about this Site, our products, or our services;
- For such purposes, as you may authorize at the time you submit the information;
- Auditing, research, and analysis to maintain, protect, and improve this Site and our services;
- Ensuring the technical functions of our network;
- Improving and customizing the content and layout of the Site;
- Tailoring advertisements or notifications to you;
- Developing new products and services; or
- Compiling personal information and other information collected through the Site on an aggregate basis.
A. Information You Provide
You can always choose whether to provide information on the Site. However, if you choose not to disclose certain information, you may not be able to register as a user of the Site, which may limit your access to certain portions of the Site.
B. Communications from Us
If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive notices from us regarding the Site, you may indicate this preference by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link appearing at the bottom of an email you receive from us.
C. Do Not Track
V.NOTE FOR CHILDREN
Children are not eligible to use our services, and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) not submit any personal information to us.
VI.UNITED STATES ONLY
The Site is hosted in the United States and is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. All matters relating to the Site are governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Florida in the United States of America and not the jurisdiction in which you are located. If you are located outside of the United States of America and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States of America and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorize such transfer. For purchases outside of the United States, please refer to external site: www.amazon.com
- We encourage registered users of this Site to keep their personal information current. You may change personal information you have provided about you at any time by logging into the personal profile you created on this Site. After you enter your username and password, you can edit personal information about you.